Looking for friends for 13 years old girl

Hi to everyone,

are there any teenie girls who wants to meet and make friends?

My daughter likes animals, horse riding, swimming....just the friend is missing :(((

We live in Madliena.

Love to hear from you!

We're moving to Malta in a month with my 13 year old daughter and 3 year old son. My daughter is also crazy about animals, horse riding and swimming, so although I can't help right now I'll get in touch once we are there and maybe arrange to meet up.

Hope you find some other friends for your daughter soon

Great! Looking forward. Which area you move in?

Not sure yet. Looking for a villa with a pool, which I doubt we'll find in August as they'll all be rented out for holidays, but we'll see. Was considering Mellieha, but we'd go anywhere to be honest. Not keen on living in Sliema/St Julians as we've lived there before and although it would be great for my partner getting to and from work  and we like the area, it's a bit too busy for us.

I have an 11 and a half year old daughter also needing friends, she only started school less then two months before breaking up for the long summer holidays so hasn't yet any close friends to do things with and would love for her to meet people near to her age. X

Hi,
Thats perfect! does she has time today?

Hi, we arrive the 3rd of August. Our 13  years old daughter is a huge horse fan and hopes to find friends to share this wonderful hobby with. Hope also to find a nice stable. Hope to get a chance to meet you once we have arrived. BR, Outi

Hi Outi, sounds great! Write me when you arrive.

Hi,
we are a German family with a 13 year old girl and a 16 year old boy, moving to Malta in August. We spent the last 7 years in Dubai and our daughter would love to make new friends in her age. She loves all kind of sports and did horse riding for a couple of years. Hope they can get in touch soon...  :)

Hello, sounds great! Maybe We could try to find a stable for the girls. We were thinking of taking our pony with us, but it seemed all too complicated and tough for the 19 years old pony. I'm sure there are nice ones in Malta, tooBR, Outi

Hi Outi, thanks for your quick reply! Let´s get together with the girls end of August, BR Ulrike

Hello, we have now settled down in St Paul's Bay and finally got Wifi. Other horse/ dog loving teenagers living in the same area? Our 11 years old boy and 8 years old girl would be happy to find friends, too. Any who might attend St Paul's Bay primary? Love, Outi

Hi Outi, we arrived in Malta yesterday and will stay in a hotel for a couple of days before moving ... would love to meet with you and the girls anytime soon! My email is *******************, Ulrike

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Outi,
we (my daughter Maxime and myself) would like to meet with you. Any idea where and when? Maybe some of the other Expat.com ladies with their teenage daughters would like to join us? Love, Ulrike

That would be very nice! Where should we meet? We don't have a car, is St Pauls Bay ok? Is your hotel nearby? Our daughter, Iitu is registrated to start school in Mosta secondary. They were extremely friendly at the school and told us that the teaching is mostly in English. Seems very nice and relaxed. The school bus from St Pauls Bay is free to the school and they pick up the students from door or nearby. St Pauls Bay seems very nice, beautiful and safe. We have been very happy so far. BR, Outi

http://torontopubliclibrary.typepad.com/.a/6a00e5509ea6a18834014e89ad4bd7970d-800wi
Hello Redlady113 and Kirsikkakumpa,

I would strongly suggest that you both continue your meeting plans in our PRIVATE MESSAGE SYSTEM, for reason of your personal security. Females announcing their comings and goings publicly on the internet is unwise regardless of what country you're in. Also, posting any personal / contact information to our forums is strongly discouraged for the same reasons.

Regards,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

Yes, you are absolutely right, we will do that