Migratewordwide.com

Has anyone used migrateworldwide.com services and how did you find the results?

Also can anyone tell me if a family of 5. With 3 small children will live comfortably on a Annual Salary of 85 000 CAD.

Nope never used them.
I used this one though http://www.wanassociates.com though.
They are based in Toronto itself. You can also try, http://www.wkeanic.ca/immigration/ also based in Toronto.
Both are accredited Canadian immigration consultants and focuses solely on Canada.

For $85K/annum for a family of 5 with 3 children, you could scrap by - it depends on:
1) Where you live ? Which city and specifically which neighbourhood of that city
2) Are you both working or not?
3) How old are the kids? Do they need daycare? Day care's expensive! Depending on provinces can be as high as 800-900 per child / mth
4) Do you need car? How long is your commute to work? Etc etc.

Note: Canada has a very high tax. Not to mention GST is higher than in the states for the most part. Except if you live in Alberta which is oil rich (not so much now sine oil price dropped). But there are a lot of government assistance for your kids too, some which you will only qualify if you had Permanent residency status and when you file your taxes, you'd get certain rebates too.

The income will be for my husband only as i will stay at home with the 2 young kids. My eldest son will start grade 1 next September.
Once we are well established i will find a day care or kinder garden and then i will also get a job.

We are looking at a residence outside of a large city. Smaller community with schools amd shops close by.

My husband is a motor mechanic and ive been told that he would be earning about 85 000CAD per annum.

Any advice is appreciated.
I have Lots of questions.

85K is a decent pay if you are living in smaller community. You won't be going to Disneyland every year for a holiday (maybe with proper savings, once in 3 years) but, you'd do fine. You may be able to get a decent rental for the most part.  Home ownership will be a different thing all together - since its a smaller community, I would suggest that as long as you are not sure if you guys are staying put for long haul, do not purchase a home in a small community - you might get stuck. And if you rent a house, you may have some land, and you could grow some veggies to help supplement your food (depending if you have time to tend to them).

Thanks for the info.
We currently live quite a decent life is south africa. But we want a better future and schooling opportunities for our boys. Hence the move to Canada.  We understand that the schooling is free and the standards are good. So they will have more opportunities of employment when grown up.  From what we understand the company we are relocating with is going to negotiate housing subsidy with the job they get my husband.

In the end we just dont want a life where we gonna struggle to get by each month.

I think you should do fine with that amount. Its not going to be a huge struggle, I don't think so. And like you said, when you do start working you can help out. Then you can save a little more for retirement. Right now my spouse is not working and I am making a little more above that mark. But we have 1 kid. Now, my wife is getting EI (employment insurance) assistance for the baby so that helps out a little. Not to mention that there's also government money for the kids like UCCB and CCTB which adds up. http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/bnfts/menu-eng.html
Don't forget, I got a mortgage, a car loan and insurance as well. But we can still save and also eat decent. Now, you don't want to eat outside everyday - that'll take away a lot of your savings. Home cook is the way to go. Also, shop in bulk at Costco :) Its your life saviour.