Interview

I have a screening intervie this evening to teach in UAE. Is there anything I should beware of?

This is basically about your CV and nothing serious. The rest of the conversation will be the agent telling you all there is to know about UAE and ADEC. Good luck

Thanks. Went well. Glad to see you get the opportunity. You going to teach? Where? I live in Lydenburg.

Oh that's great. When is the skype interview with the ADEC panel? Which subjects are you going to teach? I'm in South Africa KwaZulu natal. I'm in the waiting boat expecting my travel details any day  from now as other EMTs have started getting their travel dates 6/8/15

Looks like Jan. I would like to go asap. Teach Eng. Have been for 23 years!!!! Not a young chickie any more but very eager. Thanks for tips. Will go through. Got forms to fill out so want to get that done so I dont delay them. Do you know of other SA going as well? What will you be teaching? Do you know where yet? Sorry. So many questions and I know it is still early days.

Uh where to begin lol well I'm going to teach science middle school and I have a 4years experience. There's a lot of people from SA who are going... We have a facebook closed group with hundreds of members. I still don't know the school and the region yet. Have to expect the unexpected.

Hi Zamazat what's the name of the South Africans on facebook who are hoping for ADEC 2016?