Looking for a Business Partner to start a School

Hello,
My wife and I are looking for a Business Partner to open a School for Children in Nepal. We are East Nepal. Education system in Nepal is very bad to raise these young people for this nation.
We prefer a foreign partner as we are.
Anyone interested, please reply at

Joshua

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, please do not post any contact details on the forum.

Hello Joshua,

It will be better if you drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website : Business partners classifieds in Nepal. Your advert will benefit from more visibility for members having the same project/interest.

Best of luck, :)
Bhavna

Dear Joshua , Greeting from Timothy .
Are you interested for school please we can go together , for school for west of nepal , are you planing please email me ,***
Best regards
Timothy aryal
From nepal

Reason : Please avoid posting your personal contact on the forum for security measures.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

namaste i am a swiss man living in nepal and married to nepali women i am interested for school *** and let us see what we can do

Reason : For security reasons, please do not post your personal contact/mail on the forum.post an advert in the Business partners classifieds in Nepal section

Ok

Hi there,

I have emailed you some times Ago, last year. when you guys were looking for business partner to open School in Nepal. later i found out you have opened up one in Dharan. which is great.

i am Nabin thapa, my area is Holistic & am yoga/ Massage teacher. I been living in Ireland, Dublin for past 15 years. now am planing to come back home. my God Sister Shalini is one of the most talented, experience teacher been teaching & managing Schools for long years. now we are going to team up & open School in Nepal & our Aim to have create good Name & in few years we want to have few branches around Nepal. in different Cities. if any interest you guys we can start connecting with each others. hope you are enjoying Nepal. by the way my grand parents village is Dhankuta & i love east even though i was born in west & grew up in Kathmandu.

kind regards
Nabin **

If you want start Jr/Sr KG / Play school

plz contact me