Long staying in London October 2015 may/October 2016

We are two 20 years old friends (girls) coming on next October to London to work. We are planning to stay one year. We are looking for a shared apartment with other girls or couples. One doulbe room or two single rooms. Possibly with kitchen available, private bathroom washing machine and wifi. Most important is the kitchen and the washing machine. We don't know London so please specify the area you're writing about. We need to look for job thereabout. When answering please specify  price and what is or isn't included. Greta and Martina Bologna Italy

Monica63 wrote:

We are two 20 years old friends (girls) coming on next October to London to work. We are planning to stay one year. We are looking for a shared apartment with other girls or couples. One doulbe room or two single rooms. Possibly with kitchen available, private bathroom washing machine and wifi. Most important is the kitchen and the washing machine. We don't know London so please specify the area you're writing about. We need to look for job thereabout. When answering please specify  price and what is or isn't included. Greta and Martina Bologna Italy

You should check out the accommodation offered in the housing section, top of this page. You can also place a free ad there too.

Hi girls

I don't know if I can help?
Yes I live in London it's a dump of a house  (I say this because I've in better conditions😂) hey I still got roof over my head.
I've a spare room that is not used with no beds.
A totally simple kitchen/bathroom.
Oh yes i do have washing machine 😊

You're more than welcome to contact me if you are in difficulties.....
WhatsApp...  ***

Take care in London
Zulfikar

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct