I will be moving to Cyberjaya for a few month and have some questions.

I will be staying in Cyberjaya from late October to late January. I need an apartment that is walkable or accessible to MaGIC, Block 3730 APEC, 63000 Cyberjaya, Malaysia.

1) Is it possible for me to rent an apartment from you for that short of a time frame?

2) How long does the rental process take? If I like an apartment, can I get it right on the spot or would it take a few days?

3) Which apartment in your opinion is the best in Cyberjaya? In terms of amenities such as pool, gym, sauna, steam room?

4) Which apartment has the best gym? I need a bench press, squat rack, etc.

5) Are the bus or shuttle in that area reliable? Are they on time?

6) Which apartment building is closest to MaGIC, Block 3730 APEC, 63000 Cyberjaya, Malaysia? That is walkable?

7) What is the average rent in Cyberjaya. I am getting a sense of RM1,200 to maybe RM2,000, would that be accurate?

8) How does rental agent work in Malaysia? Like, if I like an apartment and they belong to a different agency, person. Can I still rent it from you or would I have to contact that agent?

Hi, i have the same problem with you, i guess you are the student of next academy?

So now do you able to find a room for 3 months?

Wonder if you could advise me on that.

Thank you

Hi rents are 12 months  minimum in malaysia. If you want short term usually flat share at a huge premium. Normally people sign a 12 month contract then burn the deposir but as 2.5 months deposit expensive for just 3 months

These sorts of places ahould rent places then sublet

Hi,

My name is Ms LS Loo. I am the owner of  a penthouse in Cyberjaya. I have a huge masterbed room with attached bathroom. It is fully furnished with a queen bed, matress, big wardrobe etc.

Walking from my Penthouse (Cyberia Smarthomes) is about 3km. By bus is RM1, available every 30 minutes. This place is just next to Multimedia University.

My existing tenant will shift out end of Oct 2015. Rental is RM1300 per month including electricity.  For 3 months rental, require to pay advance plus deposit 1.5 months.

Smaller room is available at RM600 but no attached bathroom. Fully furnished for one person.

Let me know if you are interested. WA no +6012-2011655

Hi Sir,

Have you got the place in cyberjaya?

regards.
Ganesan

Hi Ganesan,
The Place is near to LKW side of the road, so it is pretty far from MaGIC. You need to consider someplace like Cyber HeighVilla or LakeView Residency side.