International schooling options

Hello everyone,

We are possibly relocating to Al Khobar from the UAE with three children. Any recommendations on schooling options in Al Khobar / Dhahran area? Where do most of the Western children go to?

Thanks in advance.

British school Khobar
Dhahran academy
ISG Group ( couple of schools ) check their website for details
British Grammer school
Al Hussan ( better in local schools if you can't find slot in Internt schools )

You can also consider option of living in Bahrain and daily commute to and from Saudi which many people does , this gives you an option of better living plus the schools in bahrain are near to causeway and its easy to come saudi arabia

@ali - just curious to know how does this daily commuting from Bahrain to Saudi works out ? Doesn't your passport gets entry exit stamped daily, if that's the case you may need to renew the passport on monthly basis.

Sorry for being off-topic !!

Its like any other immigration but what thanks to Saudi guys they just enter in the system and don't stamp your passport but yes on the Bahraini side , they stamp your passport , I have 100 pages passport but i also one can apply for "causeway passport booklet" which gets stamped insted of passport so your passport pages are safe :)

Thanks for the info bro !! Cheers :)

My advice, don't bother e mailing for info , or calling, they just say to fill out the registration form,

so which school you finalize
please share your experience, we are looking school for our kids in Khobar/Dammam