Register partnership/Marriage in belgium as foreigners

Hello everybody at Expat.com.
its a pleasure to being a part the network where people of diffirent culture ethnics and nationalities come together and share possible information with each other to make living easy for each other.

let me tell what bring me here,i live in nederland and have girl friend as she is dutch national.we want to registered our relationship but cause of complicated and difficult rules not possible in Nederland(as i have problum with my Status).

from  some sources i heared that in belgium things are bit easier ,as to follow procedeur and with documentations.
we are planning to move to begium even she has work here in Nederland.internet not provied practical information as how peopel in daily life being asked the Questions for registered partnership/Marriage by the municipality.

i have 1 question if people out there can have reall information even a little can be very helpfull for us.

1-is that really important that for registerd partnership one must have full time work contract with certain monthly salary or just some hours job with monthly 600-700 euro can be enough.

it will be really helpfull if you Guys out there can provied any information.
belssings and greetings for all you guys.

Mohsin&Vireshama.

Basicall one of you must have a job and proof that you can finceally support the other. By registering as a couple and that she is your dependant gives u a small tax brake also. Or you being her dependand as reading it I think thats the way you may want to go. More if your married. Sadly I dont know the amount my husband has quite a high paying job and we had no issues. I have heard something about savings of a atleast 4k but we were never asked about this. Also if you both have jobs it can be again a lot easier and you can still regiester as being parteners. I Dont know the name but its different than simply samen wonen

Hello Outlander,

I am not sure what you mean by you have a "problem" with your status, but I wouldn't recommend you come to Belgium thinking things might be easier as I doubt they will be.

You need to register your relationship here in Belgium especially since you are a non-EU resident.  Ideally, both of you should be working here.  Not sure about the economic conditions you must meet.  I do know neither one of you should come here without a job or have a job (s) that doesn't support two people.

If you have a problem in your legal residential status in Netherlands which prohibits you from entering a registered partnership there, then the blunt truth is that you will have no luck trying to register it in Belgium. The reason for this is that they are both signatories of the EU which means the information fed in their systems related to immigrants will be aligned.

nailpainter wrote:

If you have a problem in your legal residential status in Netherlands which prohibits you from entering a registered partnership there, then the blunt truth is that you will have no luck trying to register it in Belgium. The reason for this is that they are both signatories of the EU which means the information fed in their systems related to immigrants will be aligned.

Agree with Nailpainter.  If you have problems there they won't go away by coming to Belgium.  Again, wouldn't recommend coming to Belgium.

Hello

Write me i can help you, i live in Genk close to hasselt ,,,, you will have  your ways here much better then you do in Netherland,,, I was also in Netherland  before

hello