My experience with living in Poland

After I finished my studies June2014 I decided to go on a gap year backpacking in Europe, I started from Morocco all the way up north reaching Finland, while I was in Germany I found a project through an organization to do a volunteering job at schools in Warsaw, the internship was accomplished but what I wasn't expecting is to be offered to work full time paid job from one school. That was a great opportunity to build an experience abroad so I didn't hesitate and I took the job and be a resident, there were many aspects which made the experience successful and fulfilled, but the one on the summit is the people i met Poland, their simplicity, modesty and hospitality made me feel as at home instead of feeling homesick, it's true that they seem shy in public but that doesn't match when you get to know and see how curious they are about getting to know someone from a different or an exotic country. Some people may say that's not always true or an opposite view but I have visited more than 15 cities including small towns and villages so I know Poland and it's people, while living in Poland you can satisfy your desires with your preferred passions, skiing in Zakopane or hiking Tatry Mountains, sightseeing in Krakow, touring museums in Warsaw, sailing in Mazury lakes, or running with Deers in hug forests, or the least enjoy your drink by the seaside in the Baltic area. I have to admit one more thing for the importance of safety Poland is one the safest countries I've ever been according to the result of never been attacked or robbed by someone, so this country is highly recommended from me to someone who's up to move there.
If you have any questions to discuss about living costs of life, a social issue or something else .. Feel free to ask me and it will be my pleasure to discuss or give an advice.
All the best.
Ayoub :)

Hi Ayoub

I am Vaidehi Travadi from India. I am planning to come to Poland on student visa.

I have don PGDHRM from India and planning to do MBA in Poland. My question is that will i be able to get part time job while studying? As i do not have knowledge of Polish language.Also have 4+years of experience in recruitment field. Will I be able to get job in the field of HR? I am planning to land in Warsaw.

Looking for your advise on the same.

Thank You

Regards
Vaidehi Travadi

Hi Vaidehi, If you get student visa then you can work in Poland. Polish language in HR area is not required in many outsourcing companies, so you can give a try there (I'm from Krakow and here it's quite many offers with english, or english + some other european language other than polish - I guess in Warsaw will be same)

Dear Jane

Thank you for the reply. Your reply has boosted up my confidence level. I have knowledge of French language. I have completed A1 level for French language. Can you please let me know the ways to apply for job in Warsaw or the websites for Job openings. It will be really helpful to me.

Thank you so much for quick reply.

Regards
Vaidehi Travadi.

You can try to search in infopraca.pl or pracuj.pl
Websides are in Polish, but offers come in english (at least those for multinational companies who search english speakers). Also in this site you can find some offers, see the jobs tab, maybe you will find something interesting.
I'm not sure if A1 level is enough, but for sure it's a plus :)