Solo traveler- looking for travel partners to bohol and cebu

Looking for somebody who would like to join me going to bohol and cebu and try the adventure there called canyoneering, sometime in Sept. .i'd be very glad to find a companion or small group to travel with.

Hello chadfranco

I invite you to drop an advert in our Travel partners in Cebu classifieds section to better spread the word :top:

Regards
Kenjee

I'd like to go bro, but at the moment I am not in Philippines  :(  when in vacation i'll contact you. Hope you'll have a great adventure.

Hi. Me too I'm looking for a group will go for canyoneering in Cebu this Nov 22.

I wanna travel in MT. Pinatubo , in order to I'm currently work in Manila every 7 days get 1 day off , so I can't leave Manila too far , just by vehicle and the sightseeing just nearby Manila , we can check the date and schedule you wanna travel together  :rolleyes:

Shawn Yo wrote:

I wanna travel in MT. Pinatubo , in order to I'm currently work in Manila every 7 days get 1 day off , so I can't leave Manila too far , just by vehicle and the sightseeing just nearby Manila , we can check the date and schedule you wanna travel together  :rolleyes:

Hi.guy,
I have a plan to go to there on 12 Dec - saturday, do you want to join . im at makati?

Hi, I'm looking for new friends to meet in London. I live in central london and I work as a nurse. I'm in my late 30's I'd like sports, parties and anything actually. So if you're interested, please contact me.