Looking for people interested by french and english speaking

Hello,

French native speaker is looking for people interested to improve their french (specially for those 2 months summer holidays) and also have some regular english discussions.
Let me know in private if you are interested ! ;)

Julien

nice, I love too, but i only speak English and VNamese

Bonjour Monsieur,
Je souhaiterais de parler bien  le francais, j'apprends le francais a L'IDECAF mais ce n'est pas assez pour parpler.
Je suis heureux de joindre ce projet. Merci beaucoup
A bientot!

Hello NT2X, :)

NT2X wrote:

Bonjour Monsieur,
Je souhaiterais de parler bien  le francais, j'apprends le francais a L'IDECAF mais ce n'est pas assez pour parpler.
A bientot!

Please write in english so that you can be fully understood. You are on the anglophone version of the Ho Chi Minh City forum.

You can also browse through the the adverts in the Language Exchange in Ho Chi Minh City section fo the website and even drop your own advert if you want to lay your hand on someone who might help you improve your french.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Bhavna wrote:

Hello NT2X, :)

NT2X wrote:

Bonjour Monsieur,
A bientot!

Please write in english so that you can be fully understood. You are on the anglophone version of the Ho Chi Minh City forum.

You can also browse through the the adverts in the Language Exchange in Ho Chi Minh City section fo the website and even drop your own advert if you want to lay your hand on someone who might help you improve your french.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Thanks for your suggest!