Hello from Tunisia

Hi

This is Malek from Tunisia and I am introducing myself  :par:

Last week I got my work permit approved and now I am applying for the visa, the move is planned for 15 July.

I am a software engineer, I got a job offer from a company in Malta and I am very excited to join them.

I have been searching for information regarding costs of living in Malta and this forum helped me a lot to get a better view of the situation there.

Concerning accommodation, I am already looking for a bedroom in a shared flat. So please if anyone have a bedroom to sub-rent please don't hesitate to contact me. Area is around Birkirkara.

Thank you

Hi Maleko,

I invite you to have a look at the offers in the Housing in Malta section, you might find something that can suit your needs.

In case that you do not find an appropriate accommodation, i invite you to post your ad in the same section and to get subscribed as well, it will help you to receive notifications on new offers.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

It's easier when you get here. I would wait a couple of months if you can. It much easier outside of the peak tourist season. Try maltapark property section.