Cost of living in Bukit Jalil for single

Hi,

I'm new and got offered to work here in KL from Philippines
i am CPA or Certified Public Accountancy with 7years of work experience and still counting.
and just want to know if 6500rm is a good offer for IT Security Consultant(IT Auditor) and if i have other international certifications like CISA, CISM, CISSP, CIA,etc...are they going to offer me higher package? Just moved here in Bukit jalil from Philippines and i want to know about the cost of living here in Bukit Jalil or Sri Petaling what is my possible monthly expenses living in a master bed room? which cost me 850rm/month exclude utiilities. my plan is to cook at home., what is most ideal cost of living here? in terms of

Room: 850rm
Food
Transportation
Communication
Etc...

Thanks!

Hi

Yes it's more then enough for living

Bukit jail it's far for 850can take room behind klcc

Hi, gonna work at Bukit jalil. We found master room for 850rm other offer range from 950-1200rm. How much would be my expenses? And possible savings?

Good morning, i think its reasonable pricing for your rental as well the salary for starting , Just grab it first n explore better opportunity next in the country, further more experience counts too, regards im4u

1m4u wrote:

Good morning, i think its reasonable pricing for your rental as well the salary for starting , Just grab it first n explore better opportunity next in the country, further more experience counts too, regards im4u

Hi, is it possible to have a saving?my Philippines salary is half the offer here in Malaysia.
but some other say this is low offer for the position with 7yrs experience.