Hello,my name is George Georgiev.I am bulgarian and leave in town Gorna Oriahovica near to your vellage Merdania.I am a amateur builderr ,have a house in vellage Nova Varbovka and every weekend i work there.Can build a chemines,bars for dring and eating,stoun walls painting and every things of wood.Last week finishing a djakuzzi in the yard and starting bild a little woodhouse with barbequae.I care for 500 m2 green area who i made and many botanics species.If you want can a  traveling to my vellage and looked my little castle. ..Thank you.. :)

Hi Georges and welcome to the forum,
you need to post in the new member to present yourself and you can't advertise in this discussion  but you can post an ad on the Directory.
Thank you

Hi Georgia,,,Welcome my friend to Forum,,,I live in Vinograd,,not far from you,,,ive been living here for 3 months from UK,,i too am busy with my Lovely Bulgarian home,,Good Luck,,,Eddie

Hi Eddie.Thank  for youare careful to write me! I work in magazin for GSM acessoaries,near to market in Gorna Oriahovitsa.If you to a way i will a glad an a youre visit..    Bay...

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : please do not share phone numbers on the forum.