Things to do in Sydney during the weekends

Hi,

What do you usually do on your weekends in Sydney?

Are there any places to visit, any activities, any events or festivals regularly organized you would like to recommend?

What are your top tips for the weekend in Sydney?

Thank you in advance for sharing your experience, ;)

Christine

It really depends on what type of activities you are looking for and of course what your funding is like. For instance, you won't really see me in pubs because, I don't really drink... and as far as going to the city.. I used to work there and well I don't go that way either.,....

What I can tell you, is google search weekend notes... they often have people writing about upcoming events or places they think is nice.... then there's meetup.com that I just recently joined -- It's a groupie thing....and I've pretty much joined up for almost all photography related groups (unpaid groups that is) and just tag along during meets ups (but if you don't want to meet up with them here's a hint! Join groups, and use it as your places of interest without really joining them)...

But back to your question.... I work rotational shift....but when it's my turn to have a weekend off, I"m usually out there taking photos or gaming.... photos (I join groups and just follow them)..

But really, you need to narrow your question down .. to perhaps some sort of interest you have that you might like to do?