GUIDE / TRANSLATOR

Does anybody know of anyone that could help one when visiting Ecuador for a day or so.  I need somebody for my husband to go around with him to possible suppliers and manufacturers related to the electronic industry to source various items and build up a supplier relationship. This is to overcome the language barrier initially.

There are listings with photos for three Quito-based translators who are with the international company Tours by Locals.

The company offers the service you are seeking. - toursbylocals.com

cccmedia in Quito

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : No free advertising here please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

To contact Berenice Hutton, click on her name above her icon/photo, and use this blog's personal messaging option.

My Spanish instructor's husband is a university professor of electrical engineering in Quito. For obvious reasons, your husband may want to consider contacting her. She also used to be a tour guide (years ago). She speaks a moderate amount of English, but isn't perfectly fluent, which could be the only issue. But her husband's knowledge of the industry could be invaluable. You can reach her online through her website ximenaspanish.com

@ sonjavdm > Have you found a translator finally please?

I invite you to have a look at this page: Translators and interpreters in Ecuador. It might help you.

I also advise you to post an ad in the jobs section >Translator job offers in Ecuador. It might also help.

@ everybody > Please do not use this topic as an opportunity to offer your services.

Thanks all,

Priscilla  :cheers: