Flat sharing in Mombasa.

Dear Community.
I am new to Mombasa and just moved in into a new apartment. It is a three bedroom place in Tudor, and I am trying to find a platform where I could find people who are interested in sharing flats, as I was thinking of renting out a room. The place has 2 bathrooms and the idea would be to establish a warm and comfortable home with space for personal space and shared coffee-moments. If you know of anybody who would be interested, if you are interested, or if you know of a platform, I would be happy to hear from you!

anneritter wrote:

Dear Community.
I am new to Mombasa and just moved in into a new apartment. It is a three bedroom place in Tudor, and I am trying to find a platform where I could find people who are interested in sharing flats, as I was thinking of renting out a room. The place has 2 bathrooms and the idea would be to establish a warm and comfortable home with space for personal space and shared coffee-moments. If you know of anybody who would be interested, if you are interested, or if you know of a platform, I would be happy to hear from you!

The best place would be for you to post your ad in the housing section at the top of this page. It will get maximum exposure there.

Thank you stumpy.... have done that though. i thought there are maybe other platforms as well. greetings!

As far as I can see there are no local online platforms for this.  You could try posting on the notice boards at local shopping malls (assuming that they have them).

Ha, very true, thank you ... didn't even think of that...

Hello. i would be interested. I work in nairobi and often visit mombasa. A personal space is highly needed, inbox me with details

i had advertise my house for the same and all this years no response....lol