Maltese roads are more a threat than terrorists - British Foreign Offi

This is from the British Foreign Office ...

http://www.independent.com.mt/articles/ … 6736138253

They should have also issued a travel warning for Paceville !

Is anyone surprised ?

Cheers
Ricky

thats a terribly written article
am i surprised ? no
is the idea that road traffic accidents are worse than terroism somthing they really should even be discussing no

I wonder if anyone from F,O has ever travelled on the roads in NORFOLK, they the same as here, and they are the A ROADS, also has person ever been here,but then if we brits don't like it theres always ryan air,one way,,,all the best   dave

It's obviously been a quiet day for that journalist and they needed to fill some space.

The FO didn't say "There's a low terrorist threat, but lookout for those crazy Maltese drivers", instead the journalist appears to have taken two bits of unconnected advice and tried to juxtapose them against each other with tongue in cheek.

Mind you, this article is basically a similar affair with no real story just some fancy graphics (which suggests it's more dangerous to stay in England) but seems far more serious in its message - Be Afraid; Be Very Affraid!

I walk past the Libyan Embassy to and from work each day and the closest to a crowd forming is when the two police officers parked outside have a shift change

by this logic we should all be careful of old age as that kills more people

robpw2 wrote:

by this logic we should all be careful of old age as that kills more people

not reaching old age kills even more