As student are part time jobs are available

Dear Concern,

Good Day!

Hope you all are doing great. I am planning to apply for post-graduation degree in New-Zealand at Wellington. My concern is can I bear my own living cost by earning their as part timer? Is job available there for me. My Expertise are:
1. Good Communication skills
2. Customer Handling
3. Handling different ERP or SAP software
4. Human Resource field
5. Marketing
6. Sales
7. Customer relationship Management.

Istiak Adnan wrote:

Dear Concern,

Good Day!

Hope you all are doing great. I am planning to apply for post-graduation degree in New-Zealand at Wellington. My concern is can I bear my own living cost by earning their as part timer? Is job available there for me. My Expertise are:
1. Good Communication skills
2. Customer Handling
3. Handling different ERP or SAP software
4. Human Resource field
5. Marketing
6. Sales
7. Customer relationship Management.

Welcome to the forum.   
As students are not allowed to work more than 20 hours a week I would think you would not earn enough to pay your way. Most student jobs are shelf stacking, cleaners, fruit pickers etc which do not pay that well. You will have rent, food, transport etc to pay for.

Please take the time to read through the posts in the forum categories list, upper right hand side of this page.
Check out the jobs section located in the green banner at the top of this page.

Good luck.

Well as a student you can work part time that is a max of 20 hours a week which may or may not be enough to take care of your living costs.

Thanks for all the information.
I have some other inquiries if you do not mind may I ask.
1. What is the accommodation cost for a guy like me who is ready to share an apartment with anyone in Wellington?
2. What about food cost?
3. How much it cost to buy a transport for me. For example: Bicycle or small car.
Sorry for bothering you guys with lots of questions. I am just eager to know before moving on. I hope you people can Under stand.

Hope you all are having a great day.

Keen  to hear from you guys.

Cheers!
Adnan

Istiak Adnan wrote:

Thanks for all the information.
I have some other inquiries if you do not mind may I ask.
1. What is the accommodation cost for a guy like me who is ready to share an apartment with anyone in Wellington?
2. What about food cost?
3. How much it cost to buy a transport for me. For example: Bicycle or small car.
Sorry for bothering you guys with lots of questions. I am just eager to know before moving on. I hope you people can Under stand.

Hope you all are having a great day.

Keen  to hear from you guys.

Cheers!
Adnan

Take the time to read through the many informative posts in the forum categories list, upper right hand side of this page.
For cost of living etc try www.numbeo.com