Tour to Rajasthan - What can we see there?

Hi I'm Chris, me and one my female friend, we are planning a tour to rajasthan...
Currently we are in delhi...
So any expats in rajasthan that can help us in knowing the things we can see there...?
I'm just too excited..!!
Or anyone from delhi wanna join us.?

Hi Chris

That's a great idea to visit Rajasthan.
There are various places to visit. You will find lot of beautiful forts & palaces.
You can go to the following places:
1. Jaipur- Its also known as pink city. Many palaces & forts are here.
You can enjoy Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, City Palace
Must Go: Chokhi Dhani
2. Jodhpur- Mehrangarh Fort
Other activities like flying fox, visit to lakes
3.  Jaisalmer-  an exotic city in Rajasthan's great Thar Desert. "The Golden City"
Jaisalmer fort & museum, Jain Temple
Must go: Sam Sand Dunes (although you need to check the right season)
4. Udaipur- City of Lakes
City Palace, Jagdish Temple, drive around Fatehsagar Lake, Sahelion ki bari and Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir.
Others: Bicycle trips

Have a happy journey.
In case of more information, you can connect with me.

There are many places to visit n explore in rajasthan.
Buy a local map of the rajasthan state.

ThankYou SODC...:)
I don't have any idea how to go to jaisalmer, i want to be there bt railway isn't much that developed and no airport nearby..!

You can either go via Bikaner or Jodhpur by road

Fly to Jodhpur from Delhi. Jet Air and Indian Airlines have direct flights (1.5 hr).
From Jodhpur take a train (5 - 6 hrs) to Jaisalmer. There are at least 4 regular trains from Jodhpur to Jaisalmer.
For details check the Indian Railways website. Indian Railways

Udaipur is very, very special...try to see the night time cultural music show when you are there...also I took a camel ride into the desert at Jaisalmer I think, that was a wonderful experience, it also gave me a welcome break from the hardcore salesmen of Jaisalmer, nearly drove me crazy, although the 50c heat might have been a factor too ;)

ThankYOU all for all the help and sharing ur experiences.!
You all made me more excited.! :)