Marriage Certificate in Saudi Arabia

Good day!

I am planning to marry my long time Canadian fiancee who lives in Canada at the moment, we are both from different countries, and we both met personally many times, however and since i moved here it's not easy to meet anymore, what is the best possible method to get the legal marriage done?

- Should i bring my wife for Omrah and make the nIkkah (marriage) here?
- Is it possible to do it from a long distance and then bring her here?

Does anybody have any suggestions?

Please let me know.

Kudos.

It's very tricky. Which country r u from ? I'm going to assume somewhere in the south Asian continent. I suggest your fiancé visits there to get married.
Next step to get all paperwork legalized in your "home" country. She goes back and you come here. Your next step is to visit Istikdam and request for her to come here on a permanent visa.

You cannot bring her on umrah and get married as there will be no documents to legalize it because she is on Umrah visa.

Alternatively, you can go to Canada and get married also I'd assume.

You hit the jackpot bro...Canada....Cha ching ...

it cannot be done over the phone?

if i bring the Shaikh here and make him say her acceptance or her father's acceptance over the phone?

crowng82 wrote:

it cannot be done over the phone?

if i bring the Shaikh here and make him say her acceptance or her father's acceptance over the phone?

I'm not sure about long distance/over the phone, check with the court here or in Canada.

Dear hamudi

Thank you so much for your support, however how do i contact the court? do i go to them?

crowng82 wrote:

Dear hamudi

Thank you so much for your support, however how do i contact the court? do i go to them?

can i have their location or something?