Is there someone who can share chinese lesson materials?

hi guys ,
     is there anyone here who can share your chinese lesson materials ? anything like ebook,video,app or etc. which can help me to learn chinese .

. its a big thank you !  :)

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share emails on the forum.

what chinese lesson materials do you want?

you know, i want to practice my engish, and you want to practice chinese, why do not us teach each other?

yup . we can do that . just pm me here .

*** here is my email address, you can send your contact information to me

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, please do not post your personal contact/mail on the forum.

Hello. I would like to help you. I have lots off Chinese learning materials. Contacts: skype: ***   qq:*** mail: ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please de not post your personal contacts on the forum, use private messaging.

wow thanks .

Hello,
   If you read this and are still willing to share Chinese language lesson materials, please contact me.

Aloha,
Mike

Hi,
I'm from Singapore and I'm now teaching in China.
I do have Chinese lesson materials when I was teaching in Manila, Philippines.
Would you still be interested?

Hi,
   yes, I'd be interested. I'm a linguist teaching in China, so I'd like to spend some time learning Chinese, but not in classes yet because my schedule needs to be flexible. That's why I'm looking for materials to teach myself.

Mike

I see.  I believe you are a total beginner in Mandarin.
Can I have your email address?

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please, click on the member's avatar to access his profil, and choose 'Send Message'
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct