Parlez-moi du Pakistan

Bonjour,

Je devrais visiter prochainement le Pakistan pour la 1ère fois, puisque mon conjoint est pakistanais.
Je me baladais sur ce forum en quête d'infos diverses sur le pays, de la part de concitoyens expatriés, vivant sur place.

Voilà, si vous voulez bien me donner votre expérience, votre vision, vos impressions, ça m'intéresserait!

Merci!

Bonsoir Flo,
Je suis dans le même cas que toi, mon conjoint est Pakistanais et je souhaiterais visiter le pays pour rencontrer sa famille. Je voulais y aller en sept/oct mais ça sera plutôt l'année prochaine je pense.
Je suppose que nous nous posons les même questions sur l'organisation d'une visite au Pakistan.
Si des français qui ont résidé où résident toujours là bas, veulent bien partager leur expérience, je serais ravie de discuter avec eux.

Bonjour,

Je parle francais petit pou. I think I will write English. I am a Pakistani origin man living in Luxembourg, I have travelled almost half the world and know quite a bit about east and west. I am living in Luxembourg now surrounded by French people mostly :P.

I have lived in Islamabad Pak for quite some time, I should be able to guide you. Please ask me what you worries are.

Sam

Cool.
Well, my worries are more about the difference of cultures, maybe it will be difficult a little for me to adapt to pakistanese customs, especially about the women clothes, for example, or not to be able to go around by myself alone, because of the risk for european like me and also because of the custom that a woman doesn't go out alone in Pakistan.
I should personnaly go to Peshawar and I saw by what we have on french tv, that it can be dangerous because of the terrorism.
Also, I don't speak a word of urdu or pachto, so I can speak english, spanish and french. Probably it will be not that common the people who speak english or french in Pakistan.