Need help finding entry level employment PT/FT

Hi my name is Josh I've been living close to Frankfurt since October 2014, I moved here from Canada and got married to a German girl. I'm Fluent in English, French and passed my A.2 level German certification. I'm posting in order to get help or some direction towards finding a new job, currently I work as a kitchen helper in a fine dining restaurant but I am unable to support myself on 3-5 shifts per month. Some of my previous work experiences include : mobile phone sales, clerk in produce section of a grocery store, kitchen help, prep cook and general labor jobs. I would prefer work in the hospitality industry because I want to eventually become a chef and want to gain further experience, though I'm having a hard time finding stable employment that can support me so any work would do as long as the working language is not too difficult. I will be obtaining an open work visa by the end of July so that will no longer be an issue, I also have my CV and my Lebenslauf if needed. Any help is greatly appreciated.

You are welcome to post a job search ad in this site's classifieds section.
But also do not neglect other sources, like the usual job ads sites, your local newspapers and (best of all) your network of friends and acquaintances.