Filipino restaurant and supermarket

Hi, just would like to ask if anybody here knows where can i buy filipino products and also some filipino food in Jakarta/Tangerang area. thanks..

Hi there is a Filipino restaurant at the FB level of FX Sudirman here in Senayan. Its called The Muffin House (Manila Conexxion). I frequently go there. I even met the VP Binary there during the heat of the Mary Jane Veloso's case.

About the Pinoy store, I do not know such a place. I get my stuff in Manila, if i do not like the equivalent here...

Have a great stay in Jakarta

The problem in Jakarta is it a melting pot of supermarkets, some carry this, some carry this, but I am looking for years for a real Chinese Supermarket, but it seems I have to go to Glodok or Manga dua, no time yet, most of the supermarkets carry some populair things, but the " real stuff " not available, sometimes you find a certain article in Giant, anotherone in Food Lion, but a " real " Chinese supermarket specialized in Chinese spices, cookery, ingredients, I did not see yet, like I said have to visit the 2 places above in China Town where is should be available iho