Family visa

Hi
My husband has been here since Feb, his contract was for us as family! We have now after 4 months come over on family visit visa and are waiting for his company to do the salary letter before we can go and apply for yellow slip!!! He's been asking for it for 3 weeks now, and unfortunately as he is 6 hours away from his HR DEPARTMENT  not something he can just pop by and ask about/ but we are getting very frustrated as my daughter is due to start school in Sep / place booked etc and we still need to find a compound in Riyadh! And before we can do this daughter and I will need to return to UK to get out perm visa!!!
Any idea what else we can do to speed things up??? He emails his boss daily too...
Thanks

these people are as lazy as you can think. Even one of my friend in my company, not far from the HR dept. (Next building frm wher he is working)is struggling to get family visa from past 4 months. you might want to wait for one more month, coz now they are fasting for ramadan and thier working time could be around 10am to 4pm. Even in the government relations office of saudi arabia also you ll find the same situation. my suggestion, you have to wait unti thy process.

try to apply online , i think it doesn't require salary certificate , but form has to be signed and stamped

please visit below link for complete details :

life-in-saudiarabia.blogspot.com/2015/03/procedure-to-apply-for-permanent-family.html#.VZEFqUZxBKo

He's been told they have done it and just need to get it to him so we can then make the apointment online to go and get yellow slip !!!
Just so frustrating for us as so much we need to do still and would like to be settled by the time our daughter starts new school😥

Pls could you give me the link I cannot see it.
Many thanks