Can any one guide me the condition of jobs present here ?

Hello,

Ali here. I want to visit Kualalumpur for a month for job

Can any one guide me the condition of jobs present here ?

I have done MBA and have good enough experience in the supply chain and freight forwarding

Ali,

Hi there Ali,

I created a new thread from your post on the Kuala Lumpur forum so that you may get more feedback from members of this forum.

To gather a maximum info on job conditions, i suggest you read the following article in the Living in Malaysia guide.

- Work in Kuala Lumpur

Best of luck,
Bhavna  ;)

Minimum salary of RM5k is required for an Employment Pass and this is probably higher than most job offers in your field, unless senior positions. To be honest, if a local can do the job, then there is unlikely to be any jobs for foreigners. Also, only a few large companies are capable of hiring foreigners.

So the best route would be to check online with major companies to see what vacancies they have. Just arriving and looking for a job is not a good idea.

Most hiring takes place in the first and last quarters of the calendar year. Avoiding Ramadan and the whole month after is also advisable.

From what I observe standard of living here is very low for certain categories of foreign worker and expectations are often not met. The only advantage is that you can work under the Foreign Worker permit as well as an employment pass. Networking is always the best way to get work.

Not speaking Bahasa Malaysia and potentially Mandarin can be a problem.