Travel Requirements from Saudi Arabia to Oman

I am an expat doctor currently working in KSA Ministry of Health. I am scheduled to appear in an exam in Oman. Someone told me that I need to possess both my Iqama and Passport if I want visa on arrival at Oman. Moreover Saudia wont let me board the flight without both documents. Problem lies in the fact that my administration people in the hospital where i work have refused to give me both documents as it violates some interior ministry rule. I need urgent help regarding this. Thanks.

mepokhan wrote:

I am an expat doctor currently working in KSA Ministry of Health. I am scheduled to appear in an exam in Oman. Someone told me that I need to possess both my Iqama and Passport if I want visa on arrival at Oman. Moreover Saudia wont let me board the flight without both documents. Problem lies in the fact that my administration people in the hospital where i work have refused to give me both documents as it violates some interior ministry rule. I need urgent help regarding this. Thanks.

As per current regulations, employers has to give passports to staff, but for doctors there are some exceptions due to profession. You can try to tell them that you are visiting a GCC country and hence needs both in original to travel.