Jason here

Hey everybody!!

My name is Jason and I am currently planning on relocating to Cuenca in the next year or so.  Im 40 years old, will be retired military by than, and am a huge animal person.  Ive spent roughly a year now researching Cuenca online and just recently stumbled upon this forum.  Looking forward to meeting you all.

Jason

jsn123 wrote:

Hey everybody!!

My name is Jason and I am currently planning on relocating to Cuenca in the next year or so.  Im 40 years old, will be retired military by than, and am a huge animal person.  Ive spent roughly a year now researching Cuenca online and just recently stumbled upon this forum.  Looking forward to meeting you all.

Jason

Nice to know.  What is your favorite huge animal?

jsn123 wrote:

Hey everybody!!

Jason

Hey Jason,

We have a zoo here in Cuenca looking for volunteers. Besides helping the animals and improving the zoo, it would be a good way for you to start climbing the pecking order.

mugtech wrote:
jsn123 wrote:

Hey everybody!!

Jason

Nice to know.  What is your favorite huge animal?

:D

My spouse & I are in our 40's living in Canada with our "fur baby"; a shorkie. I am a physiotherapist & my husband is a funeral director. We love to travel & are longing for a simpler, healthier lifestyle in either Costa Rica or Ecuador. My husband loves wildlife photography whereas I love to cook, bake, exercise, & would love to use my PT skills at an animal sanctuary. We're hoping to relocate in 1-2 years. In the meantime, I'm trying to learn some Spanish with Rosetta Stone & research the best potential areas to suit our needs.