Moving to Spain

Agreed, dcobb51, that any income is better than nothing. I lived in Málaga city, the capital, during the summer of 2011. While "based" there, I traveled south and west as far as Marbella (all on the Costa Del Sol). Nerja is east of the capital, still in the province and on the CDS, but I only got as far east as Palos. The Renfe train got me to Sevilla, and I flew to Mallorca (to visit a lady friend I used to chat with on Skype). I recommend finding an intercambio friend to practice the language with before coming here. I used conversationexchange and Skype; they are free; the former accepts donations. There are many others such sites and services.

ronin .its good to know a real american because when i visited there i only met .irish american african american italian americanchinese american if fact i could have gone round the bloody world without leaving america ,so in the end i decided the only true american was the red indian ,and the immigrants tried to kill thrm all off, confusing isnt it?

From your last post  you should be back in Austin  Leaving on Wednesday to check out Nerja and would like to talk with you when return    Best way to contact?