New here from Michigan

Hello!

I'm glad I found this forum. There is a abundance of information here and I'm trying to soak it all in. Any who, I am interested in marrying a woman from DR Santo Domingo . I don't truly know her real intentions , but I can say I'm a pretty good judge of character with me growing up on the East Side of Detroit, Mi . I'm thinking about visiting for a week or so in around 2 months time. Any advice you can bestow upon me would be awesome!

First off welcome.

Second....OMG you are kidding right?  Read, read, read, read the multiple threads here on marrying a Dominican woman, relationships with Dominican women. 
Check the forum www.dr1.com under Sankie, and marrying a  Domincan woman

Your chanced or success are not zero put pretty damn close.

What is your age difference?  You have not even met her correct?  You are considering marrying her??

Start thinking with the big head....

I fear you are heading for a world of hurt.

Bob K

lol,

You maybe right. 8 Year difference .

I have not met her her so you are correct. I'll take your advice. ;-)

welcome to the forums. I grew up in Windsor ....  and that or Detroit will not prepare you for this place.  Don't get me wrong I love it here and I love the people but...........it is way different.  Come for 2 weeks.  THEN come back again later for 2 more, or 2 months. then keep coming back..............   Until you know her, know the culture etc it doesn't have a hope of succeeding.  Take your time and if she pressures you move on..............

Do lots of reading here and when you have questions don't hesitate to ask.

Hello ypsilocal!

I wish you all the best, but I have my reservations since you are planing to marry a person you hadn't have the chance to meet yet. I don't know why this song comes right now to my mind:

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something
>>Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you<<<

Sincerely, best of luck!