5-aside football

Hi again...kwik intro...Im soon to be in riyadh and I was wondering whether there are any places to play 5-aside football? Obviously you would need another 9 players to play, so... what im askig for really...and now im comito my point.. does anyone play 5-aside and may need a player at some point???

Im a pretty strong but fair tackler, always willing to put in shift and can pop up with a goal from time to time.

i think maybe we should arrange a game in england.

After all, I know four of us waiting for visas!

lol too rite...if were not out by the end of this week im gonna go cazy!!

im in guys. a bit rusty though.

Yes, I am defo in for footy if/when it can be arranged. :-)

lots of locations to play over here with some fairly decent pitches....

I try and play once a week but very hard to make everyone agree on a time...but once you are down here in riyadh let me know as we are always 2 or 3 short so the more ppl interested the better

Sounds good to me, im part of the guys that are "meant" to be coming soon

Is there any room for one more player?

I'm keen on playing some 5 aside on a regular basis, i should be available most evenings.

Rob

Once we get there mate, well defo let you know

Thanks,
looking foreword to it.

Count me in too ,*whenever* I land (hopefully by the end of November....which was initially end of October !!)

I am interested in playing football :D
if you need one more player, give me a call

you guys are more thn welcome to play with us .. i got more thn 3 teams .. we often play once a week ..so i get to play 3 times a week ..  and n different locations .. if you want to play with us ,, you could tell me thro my mail ..

best one

there is a location in Diriya north of Riyadh they have different sizes and  it Can be rented by the hour i hear its a good place

i think the place in diriyah is called mondial and yeh they r decent pitches 5 in total i think 2 large and 3 medium sized....

if any of you play regularly id be interested in playing...pm me if you can

Hey, now that's a nice initiative you got going here guys. I am definitely interested, however it will be at least another month till I come to Riyadh. Keep me in the loop if you want some Balkan football talent in your team ;)

They play indoor 5 a side on my compound. You just turn up and play. If your interested I'll find out what the deal is with non-compound residents coming in to play.

hi,
im inriyadh and im looking for a football team.
thank you

Just got to Riyadh and looking to play if anyone needs a player let me know
cheers

Not sure if this chain is active still.

I would be thankful for the following info on playing football in Riyadh

1) Location of pitches
2) Are there any 5 a side pitches?
3) Are there any indoor pitches?
4) Cost of pitches
5) Are there any teams that I can join

I am not technically strong, but love to play with a good attitude, hard work and team spirit.

Thanks for any info you provide.

I have recently arrived in Riyadh from the Uk.

If there are any places available or alternatively if anyone wants to start a 5 aside team please get in touch.

Thanks
Asim

Hi guys,
I have just landed in Riyadh with 7 colleagues and we are staying there for two months.
We would like to play football with you if possible (a five-a-side). Could you please contact me?
Many thanks

I'm due to land later this week all going well, I'd be very interested in a 5 a side team?

Regards

Scott

hi Scott

hope all is well.

i've been in riyadh a couple of months now and got a bit of an idea about a few places to play etc.

can you let me know where you will be staying in riyadh and if you know anyone else up for a game?

can try and canvass some people here on the blog to get a game together.

cheers,

Nav

hi Otho,

apologies for not getting back to you earlier.

hope you are finding riyadh good. have you manage to stat a game? me and another one of my friends would be happy to join and sounds like theres a couple of others out there too.

can you let me know where you are staying and i can see if theres a decent place to play near where you are.

thanks

Nav

Hi Naveed,

Please count me and my son in...been wanting to partipcipate ... Pls message me where and when

Regards

/cj

Hi there, Irish guy here, can anyone send me a PM for playing expat football in Riyadh, 5 or 11 a side.

I will be in Riyadh in a week, thanks.

anyone want to play against us.. i'm a coach and i've good players..

if u want to try us...just sen PM...

we will be there to beat you

Hi can you advise where and when?

Thanks,

Dave

Hey Guys, Im staying with my father here in riyadh for the summer and wondering if you are still playing the odd game of footy. Back in Ireland we had a facebook page set up dedicated to organizing 5 a side. I'm absolutely dying for a game of footy - heck i'd even organise it myself if i could. We usually play 5 a side with all sorts of skill levels. So if people are still interested please let me know  and I'll see what I can do, just getting to know the place still :)