Delivery/man with a van?

zradveite forum, or hello forum.
I am looking to either find a service or delivery of furniture IE: Man with a van?
I was kindly given a link to a antique furniture store in Sofia I have seen a few items I like but need to get them delivered to Byala Ruse.
I know I have the option to hire a van myself and drive it across but I was also wondering if they may be someone who may have a van or know somebody to deliver?
I would be looking at a few items largest being a sofa either a 3,2 and 1, plus few smaller items, occasional chair, coffee  table, and small items?
If you can assist please let me know?
Cheers Steve.

Hello Steve,

I noticed there is an Econt express office in Byala. They are one of the best couriers in Bulgaria and offer fast delivery for all kind of items. Most of the shops in Bulgaria work with them or one of the others companies, as they provide discount for the merchants(usually 10-20%). You can ask the shop how much the shipping will cost you(door to door probably, as there is also delivery to the courier local office which costs less but you will need to transport the items from there), if you know what specific items you will need.

Other than that I travel between Sofia and Tyrnovo from time to time. Lately with a Renault Kangoo until my car is being in the service and as Byala is not too far away, I can bring you some smaller items for free, but they must fit in the car cargo area(let me know, if you want to give you the exact dimensions) and I'm not travelling every day, so I can't deliver overnight, if it is time sensitive. I also know a guy from Veliko Tyrnovo that owns a large van(it is Fiat Ducato/Peugeot Boxer large, I don't know the exact brand, but I wanted to give you an idea about the size) that brought my furniture from Sevlievo to Tyrnovo. He charges around 0.6-0.7 BGN per km from what I remember(I can ask for exact prices, as I only use him from time to time and can't give you exact prices without contacting him) for the round trip(Veliko Tyrnovo - Sofia - Byala - Veliko Tyrnovo) and also one with a big truck, but I think he charges more than that.

Let me know, if I can help with more info or something and good luck with the furniture hunt!

Thank you for your reply and even more for your offer of delivering small items yourself that is very kind, I do not know as yet the dimensions of items, the antique store is an on line store that you view and buy, they are then sent to to holding warehouse/unit in Sofia and Plovdiv.
Basically for now it more about putting a plan in action and knowing I have the facility of purchasing then delivering the items from Sofia to just outside of Byala Ruse.
I am sure that the store will know sizes of cabinets, units, chairs etc...
(I am happy for you to private message me any costs for the bigger van in VT if you find out?) it is not time sensitive.
Kind regards Steve.

Hi again,

sorry for the late reply. No problem for delivering some small items, I travel to Sofia from time to time and is not a problem, as Tyrnovo is not far away. We used the person with the large van this weekend actually for driving 2 large L shaped sofas from Sevlievo again. He charged us 0.6 BGN per km in both directions and said it can be a little lower than that for longer trips. Let me know, if you need the van inside dimensions and will check on this as well. The truck price is double(1.2 BGN), but I don't know him very well, as I have only used him only once and can't recommend him as much as the guy with the large van. Please note the prices are for the round trip - kilometers are counted as start point - Veliko Tyrnovo and final point - Veliko Tyrnovo after delivering to your location. The problem is that they both don't speak English, but if you have a clear idea where the items should be picked up in Sofia, I guess it won't be a problem - I'll be available on phone to translate something fast, if needed.

I'll send you a message with my contact details, if you need something urgent and I don't react here fast enough.

I have sent you a private message thank you in advance for your assistance.