Skolasajf at a Hamrun GP

Hello ,
Is there anyone here who has kids at GP Primary School  in Hamrun?I was allocated a placefor summer school  but not sure if I want to send my daughter there?
Also what do they do at skolasajf?Is it the same teachers that teach during the year?Does anyone know how is the program there ?
My daughter will attend with extended hours.I am a bit worried as I donno anybody there and also dont know the school.
thanks

A team of dedicated and professionally trained personnel will run each Skolasajf centre, the ministry said. Each centre will have a coordinator, who will be responsible for the overall running of the centre and play workers who will organise hands-on, fun activities such as arts and crafts, cooking, story-telling, musical activities, sports and educational contests.

Thanks Rob:))
You are a star!I

my son went last year, he will go this year also

the were doing crafts, singing, practise a dance routine for a parents day as a surprise for us when we got there, they also had 3 outings (calculated in the price), they played football outside, overall he said it was great and he liked it a lot

he went from 8:00 - 14:00