Can i pre arrange my visa rather than visa on arrival at the border?

Assalam-o-Alaikum,
I am planning to do to Dubai insaALLAH in the coming eid holidays by road. Can i pre arrnage my visa rather than visa on arrival at the border.
For instance there is one site ednrd.ae from which one can apply for visa. Which one is best my profession on iqama is Engineer.

To avoid any delay or stoppages at the border is it better to apply visa from the mentioned site ednrd.ae. Will it be eligible for by road travelling.

jamal jadoon wrote:

To avoid any delay or stoppages at the border is it better to apply visa from the mentioned site ednrd.ae. Will it be eligible for by road travelling.

On-arrival will be available till 01-Sep-2015. After that, it will be for people with executive profession on their iqama (managers etc). Others can get e-Visas for 250SAR each.

Iqama must be valid for at least 3 months and passport, 6 months.

Sir in executive profession engineer profession doesn't come. Secondly how can i get e-visa this time can i get even this time i want to get e- visa before leaving. Is this the site i mentioned ok for e-visa for by road. Or till 1 September i have to opt for border visa only
Thanks for help

jamal jadoon wrote:

Sir in executive profession engineer profession doesn't come. Secondly how can i get e-visa this time can i get even this time i want to get e- visa before leaving. Is this the site i mentioned ok for e-visa for by road. Or till 1 September i have to opt for border visa only
Thanks for help

Getting e-visa is convenient. Also it will save you time wastage at the border.

https://www.ednrd.ae/GCCIND/login.do is the direct link.

Thanks you very much for your help and support i will apply via this site for e visa InsaALLAH.

Hi jamal jadoon,

I moved your post along with a couple of feedback you had to the Dubai forum as your questions mainly concern visa to Dubai.

Best of luck, :)
Bhavna

AOA,
sir need a little more information after applying i am facing one issue the online site says like following
يرجي ارفاق تأشيرة الكفيل الصادرة من دولة الامارت
Translation
Please attach a sponsor's visa issued by the state Emirates
i am applying for tourist visa what to do know how to arrange sponsor visa.

Waiting for your response
Regards

Miss Bhavna need a little more information after applying i am facing one issue the online site says like following (https://www.ednrd.ae/GCCIND/login.do)
يرجي ارفاق تأشيرة الكفيل الصادرة من دولة الامارت
Translation
Please attach a sponsor's visa issued by the state Emirates
i am applying for tourist visa what to do know how to arrange sponsor visa.

Waiting for your response
Regards