Customer Service Officer/Supervisor

Job Responsibilities:
- Responds to customer inquiries via calls, email and chat support in a timely and efficient manner
- Prepares reports as requested by the department
- Supervises customer service agents with coaching and mentoring sessions
- Ensures that the customer service team meets high quality standard

Job Requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor/5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Customer Service or equivalent
- Must have an above average communication skills both oral and written
- Bilingual, Bahasa Indonesia and English languages
- Must be able to adapt to a multicultural environment
- Must be willing to work on a rotating shift schedule
- Must be willing to be relocated to Makati City, Philippines
- Full- Time position(s) available

Interested Candidates may send their CV to [email protected]

Very professional using a yahoo email address.....

Supervisor for what?

That's for Indonesia or Philippines?

Hi Ren,

What is the salary like...can you describe the job a bit more.

Thanks

Hany

Supervisor for Customer Service, our company is located in the Philippines. 2success Inc,  is a fast-paced Company which currently employs over 200 highly-driven and intelligent TALENTs whom coming from all around the world. We are still growing massively with the vision to be a bold and recognized leader in the industry.

Based in our Job Description it stated for those who are willing to be relocated in the Philippines.

The salary will depend on the asking/expected salary of the interested candidates.

Im instreted ..... im searching jobs in aborads

As it was mentioned in the above post. We need a customer service supervisor with experience in the said position. Please send your CV so that we can see if your qualifications suits to our requirements. Please send it to [email protected]. Thanks

Do serious employers actually look on a blogging site like this for employees? Also, if I were seeking a job then I would not want to email my personal data to some blogger who could be a scam artist. Maybe I am just overly suspicious.

Job posting websites are in limited sources sometimes specially for those in an overseas countries. As much as possible we do join blogging to not just post a job but also to introduce our company. Specially because we do know that it's not that easy to let people know about a company that is not that famous.