A get-together if you haven't got a plan on Sunday

We are having a get-together on Sunday 28th June. We are around 10 including foreigners and Vietnamese. Welcome those who like to join. If you are interested in making nice, open friends or asking about living tips, go for it with us.
Plan : 8 PM at a nice and cheap sky bar.
Thanks for your concern.

HI
I am Bao and i would like to join

Can you tell me where do we meet and what time?

Thank you very much

I m so interested to join your event but i feel so shy. i will try and please give me the address where we can met together. my contact number: **************. My name s Quân. Thanks

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post personal contact details here for your own security

Hi, I might be keen to join, would it be okay to just show up? Are "nice and cheap" descriptors or is there a place called "nice and cheap skybar"?

I've only just seen this but would love to join in next time if there is one!

I am sorry . I thought I left the address and my mobile phone. Next time will just be in a park but we are not going to have a plan yet. How about you guys? Are you free for a sunday park ?

Hi all

I am In

Thank you

We're free after 5pm every Sunday. That would be great.

Hello. Let me know when you are meeting up again. Would love to join.

ntquan wrote:

I m so interested to join your event but i feel so shy. i will try and please give me the address where we can met together. my contact number: **************. My name s Quân. Thanks

It would be nice to meet you. Don't worry. Just join and have fun !

Hello again ! I hope you are doing well. If you haven't got a plan for Sunday night, join us  :) . We are going to have a chat at the park near Notre Dame Cathedral and Diamond Plaza at 7:30 pm.

Hi there, im from singapore. Any registration required or we just show up? Is this like a pot luck?