I AM ON SOP AND WORKING FOR MOH WANTED TO TAKE TRANSFER

I AM WORKING IN QUNFUDHA HOSPITAL AS SPECILIST WANTED TO TAKE TRANSFER TO BETTER CITY IS IT POSSIBLE TO TAKE TRAMSFER IN MOH IF YES HOW? MY CONTRACT WILL GET OVER IN ANOTHER 3 MONTHS PLESE GUIDE ME

premod wrote:

I AM WORKING IN QUNFUDHA HOSPITAL AS SPECILIST WANTED TO TAKE TRANSFER TO BETTER CITY IS IT POSSIBLE TO TAKE TRAMSFER IN MOH IF YES HOW? MY CONTRACT WILL GET OVER IN ANOTHER 3 MONTHS PLESE GUIDE ME

Welcome to the forum.

Could you please not post in uppercase as it is considered rude to do so.
Thank you

Sorry I was not knowing this posting upper case typing is considered as rude ...

Where it's given that uppercase typing is considered as rude can you tell me...

premod wrote:

There is something like netiquette ...

Hi Friend!

If you want to transfer your location from city to another, I think you should revise your employer internal policies and procedures regarding to this.

If you want to transfer your sponsorship from your current employer to another, you should revise your contract terms and conditions to see if you have the right to request that or not, if not, then you have to negotiate the employer.

Best Regards,

Ahmed

premod wrote:

As Primadonna stated there is such a thing as netiquette. Posting in uppercase is rude and is considered to be the same as shouting a someone.

Thank you for your understanding