Looking for a job in jakarta

Hello everyone.
I am an Indian and looking for a job in Jakarta .i have 5 years of corporate  experience with a qualification of B.tech &MBA.i would be glad and can opt teaching job as well.
Can anyone help me with some leads ,references and vacancies.

Awaiting for your reply. :)

Do you have skills that are required but unavailable from Indonesian workers?

If there are trained Indonesians for the job, foreigners can't do it legally.

If you have skills unavailable in Indonesia, you can.

Google.co.id could help you.

Try www.google.co.id

yup unless you r sponsored by a company or other official government offices you will be able to find a job, or as some of us, married to a local, so sponsored , and even then, some jobs are not available for you, like IT, teaching etc, for which y need a special permit, don't even try to " beat " the system, because you cannot, and if you try it and got caught, y will be on the first plane home, and a fine, the immigration services is not as in other countries, where y have time to go to court, or get a lawyer to buy time, its over and out, done, home simple, so know what y doing !
Just an advice

Currently living in the USA, in California
I come from the Philippines
I am Johnson Brown from the UK am in need of a nanny or house help or a driver somebody that would take care of my kids and home...i live and work here with my two kids...any interested should get back to me with his or her resume...

Well, I know you must have seen about 20 emails like this
everyday, so I have been thinking really hard about how to make mine stand out. Hello dear how are you doing today.am so sorry if am contacting the wrong way but i must tell you the truth i don't know any other way to do this now.coz am a very confuse man at the moment.i just lost my wife and i have to kids to take care of.I am Johnson Brown from the UK am in need of a nanny or house help or a driver somebody that would take care of my kids like hers

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States

Nanny job
in London, United Kingdom

Children
bulletpoint Boy (1 years old)
bulletpoint Girl (2 years old)

Needs care for 2 children
bulletpoint Nationality: British
bulletpoint Single parent
bulletpoint Lives in Countryside

https://www.aupairquest.com/profielfoto/23121_klein.jpg?946

I'm so confused.
We have an Asian man from the Philippines, living just off the strand in the middle of London, but in the countryside, as well as America, but is British and has two kids, a 1 year old boy and a two year old girl who look like two much older boys in his photo.

He may just be a lonely person looking for attention?

That's nice horse