Interior Design and Decoration short courses

Hi to all expats in Mauritius (and citizens too if you happen to be reading this). I'm Mauritian by birth but have lived outside the island for all but 4 months of my life. I've just returned permanently to Mauritius, having lived in London for most of my life, then 2 years in South Africa and most recently 5 years in Dubai where I trained as an interior designer and taught short courses in interior design. These courses were primarily aimed at adults with an interest in interior design and home decoration, who perhaps lacked the skills, experience and confidence to undertake a simple home project. Similarly anyone interested in considering Interior Design as a career but wanted first to have a "taster" prior to embarking on a longer term Diploma or similar course, could also benefit from this short course.

I am passionate about interior design and sharing my knowledge with those who are keen to learn, in particular to convey the fact that undertaking a relatively simple home project does not have to be a daunting task, you just have to know and understand the basic principles of interior design. The courses will be very practical and interactive. There will be an equal amount of group as well as individual assignments and most importantly, it will be fun!

I would very much like to offer the same courses here on the island, but in order to do so, I need first of all to establish if there is a demand for it. I'd therefore like to invite anyone who may be interested, to reply to this post.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Yes am interested
Ctc me *********

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi collisheen,

Please note that free advertising is prohibited on Expat.com. I suggest you to read the Mauritius forum code of conduct for more information.

I also invite you to post your ad in the Mauritius classes classifieds section.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

[ Topic closed ]

Closed