Working and living in Uganda

I hope you are doing well. Let me please explain this message. My name is Siemon, I live in the Netherlands and I have a job opportunity running at SNV as adviser dairy in Uganda. SNV is an international not-for-profit development organisation.
I am still in the race for the job and wright now I am preparing myself for the next round of interviews. My working place will be Mbarara. Please tell me more about living and working in your beautiful country.

Wishing you all the best,

Siemon.

Dear Siemon,

Uganda is a very peaceful country. The weather also very good. If you come you will find it very green. All those things are ok, but as an expat i would think 3 times for working out of kampala. I have never been out of kampala (except Jinja and entebbe) but i know that excatly living another city is wouldnt afford your needs. So i thought first come and see how is here. I hope i ts benefit for u. If you need any question please do not hesitate to contact to me.

Btw here in Uganda too much Dutch people i think you wont boring here

Sincerely,
Ozcan

Good country with lovely people.
Rain almost entire year.
Sugarcane is the main crop.
You will enjoy stay there just take care of mosquitoes malaria can hit you hard.
Good medical facility available.
Mostly christian population.

if you come for contract work - Mbarara is a very nice place to stay. not so much noise, quiet and nice town. friendly pople. but to look for a job there of course not the best idea. not a problem or to stay with your family (if you have), or to find a nice girl for ugandan life. not so far from Kampala. busses there and back going several times everyday.

Hi Siemon,

By now, I hope you are fully settled in Mbarara, its not a bad place to stay in. its safe.
As a Ugandan who lived in Europe from a young age, I share many similar things with you I guess and so would not mind helping you out if you gave me a shout,

Micheal.