Wazzup guys :)

Hi guys !! i'm just new here and hoping you guys could give a hand. I'm a filipino nurse who is currently working here at Benghazi, Libya. Things are a bit crazy here so me and my girlfriend are seeking new opportunities and we've heard that nurses are hired in Malta hope you guys can give a heads- up. Thanks in advance for the great help. God bless guys.

Hi Vicgregor,

Welcome to expat-blog! :)

You can drop an advert in the Nurse job offers in Malta section of the website while waiting for some feedback from members of the Malta forum.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

I already checked it and actually i was able to contact some agencies asking me to send some documents. What do you suggest is the easiest way to go there. Because here in Benghazi we do't have any embassy.

Lots of boats in Libya heading for the EU if you fancy your chances lol. No seriously is there no direct flights or flights to frankfurt, Munich or Amsterdam?  They all hubs that fly to here. Good luck Bro hope it works out. Below my flat is the malta-phillipino exchange all I know is they bring ladies over here not sure about guys though.