Logo designer is needed

Hi! I'm searching for a freelance designer or company that could make nice logo design. Please recommend any if you know. Budget: about $75. P/S: I have no idea if it's reasonable price here, but well this is our budget...

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : No free ads here please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Interested pm me

Hi rumarine > why don't you post your job offer in the job in Ho Chi Minh City section.

You can try to contact with this guy at diepvan.sg(at)gmail.com
He is working as freelance for coding & graphic design.

Cheers
Vietnam Frontier Adventure

You can contact a french guy. He is working as designing freelancer. He has more experiences in designing, printing, ads, brochure....  He is good at designing logo. Contact him 0908328655

Hi Rumarine.

Remember even though your are in Vietnam, this does not mean you are forced to get the job done here. Use the internet and your opportunities will be much bigger.

I have been using 99designs.com, freelancer.com myself.

If you want it to be from Vietnam, you can try out this company: businesslogo.net

I hope its okay to do linking in this forum, else let me know if its wrong and delete my post.

Hi, I'm a Japanese designer in HCM.
I can help you with that price.

Feel free to contact to me. :)

Thanks.

If you interested you can contact to me at email :***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact on the forum. Use private messaging

Did you get designer? If not please pm me or email : ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact on the forum. Use private messaging

Hello everyone,

@Giraffe975, duyquy, Jirathip

Those looking for job, please browse through the adverts or create your own one in the Graphic designer job offers in Ho Chi Minh City section of the website. That is the appropriate section for your demands.

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna