Tourist or Visit Visa

Hello People

I guess it is time to visit Kuwait , after visiting almost every other GCC country :P

I have a residence permit of Saudi Arabia , I enquired with the embassy of Kuwait , they said a Kuwaiti national has to apply even for a tourist or visit visa !

I called up hotels , and most of them only process Business Visas  :mad:

Can someone help me out ?
I'm just looking for a 2 day trip to Kuwait :)

we have such a "booming" tourist industry here! ... not sure what the problem could be?  :D

what are you facing difficulties with exactly? reading through your profile, i cant discern your nationality, therefore i'll give you all available options:

1) if you are one of the few, the proud, the Westerners & Far Easteners who get visa-on-arrival (33 countries in total), then you dont need to sweat visa issues.

2) if you are not, there is the option of your occupation, which i gather is pilot - you should check with the embassy about visa on arrival based on your occupation.

3) board a flight to kuwait as co-pilot and enjoy a quick trip here.

that is all.

What passport are you traveling on?

Thank you all for the replies !

Well regarding the passport , it is Indian , and I am still studying which means I can't enter on occupational basis !
So as I said the Embassy told me that a Kuwaiti national or a hotel has to issue a visa !

:mad: