Attestation of UK degree

Dear Brothers, I have a question regarding Attestation

I have got 90 days Labour visa from KSA right now I am in Pakistan will come to KSA after EID INSHA ALLAH and Look for a job related to my field.
my question is Can I attest my UK degree right now from KSA cultural office Uk? one of there requirements is

"Attestation request letter from the employer in Saudi Arabia, addressed to (Saudi Arabian Cultural Attaché) attested from chamber of commerce in Saudi Arabia for private sector employers (Job offer or contract is not accepted)."

With labour profession on my Visa will chamber of commerce attest this letter ?

It's a bit tricky, before they used to attest it, but nowadays they've made it mandatory to have an employment offer.

Its better to send it for attestation when you have a job this way you can send the employment offer.

Good luck.

I can still send them labour employment letter  will it work ?

hamudi wrote:

It's a bit tricky, before they used to attest it, but nowadays they've made it mandatory to have an employment offer.

Its better to send it for attestation when you have a job this way you can send the employment offer.

Good luck.

I can still send them labour employment letter  will it work ?

Don't think labour contract would require attestation, suggest you email the embassy in UK.

for labour visa it is not required I already got labour visa but I want to attest my education docs because once I find job of my profession attestation will be required

Hello  Therobust,

Please let me know what UK Qualifications you need to get attested.

Some qualifications like ACCA or Brooks University will be attested by British Council in Pakistan. All other UK universities have their own attestation and verification system and it will be done by sending them an email, there is a charge of 30 to 40 pounds for this service.

If you hold an engineering degree from UK, you will need to become an Associate member of Institute of engineering too.