Amulet

Why we all are just discussing about our own abode and job?  Why do not we discuss some flabbergasting things of society. lets ruminate about eradicating illetracy from the world today and find the means to espouse literacy. Lets get
the amulet for educated world...................

mahadshah wrote:

Why we all are just discussing about our own abode and job?  Why do not we discuss some flabbergasting things of society. lets ruminate about eradicating illetracy from the world today and find the means to espouse literacy. Lets get

Fancy choice of words

:dumbom:

mahadshah wrote:

live.ali wrote:
mahadshah wrote:

Fancy choice of words

almost pulled out my dusted dictionary...but kept it back.

I have an IQ that is commonly confused with an international telephone number, so I understood every sexy syllable of our esteemed opening poster's rather eloquent, no, alluring prose.
Shakespeare, the bard himself, could never have managed the sheer beauty of the wordsmithing, nor   even considered the possibility of surmounting it's luscious wonder.
Charles Dickens, the illustrious author with pencraft beyond compare, could hardly have competed with the pure pleasure I experienced when I sublimely scanned the musings above.
It was to my eyes as Mozart is to my ears - a dawn on a warm summer's morning, or perhaps a kiss from my favourite lover's lips when she isn't farting.

Fred wrote:

I have an IQ that is commonly confused with an international telephone number, so I understood every sexy syllable of our esteemed opening poster's rather eloquent, no, alluring prose.
Shakespeare, the bard himself, could never have managed the sheer beauty of the wordsmithing, nor   even considered the possibility of surmounting it's luscious wonder.
Charles Dickens, the illustrious author with pencraft beyond compare, could hardly have competed with the pure pleasure I experienced when I sublimely scanned the musings above.
It was to my eyes as Mozart is to my ears - a dawn on a warm summer's morning, or perhaps a kiss from my favourite lover's lips when she isn't farting.

dude...i'm fasting...

hamudi wrote:

dude...i'm fasting...

Was that a typo, because R isn't next door to S on the keyboard.

Fred wrote:

Was that a typo, because R isn't next door to S on the keyboard.

lmao...nice one....

but wanted to say your post was giving me a headache....

Does that mean my aspiration to become the foremost penman of the twenty first century is unlikely to be achieved?
I was hoping for Contrafibularity themed messages, but naught was the sum of my hopes and dreams.
Back to recycling tin cans for a living.