New member in Hofuf

Salam everyone

Ramadhan Kareem :)

I am new to Hofuf. I'm a single, male teacher from Canada (30s). First time visiting and working in Saudi Arabia, although I have extensive solo traveling experience in the Middle East.

I'm living in a single apartment not too far from the center. I don't have a car and feel quite immobile here. But, I am generally happy.

I'm looking for a gym membership but the nearest establishment is a sweaty 30 minute walk nearby Riyadh road AND it's a little expensive, 100US/month (Fitness Time).

I was hoping to find a more "local" style gym, if available.

Does anyone here consider themselves a bit of an expert on Hofuf? Or may know a little bit? Or people currently living here?

If so, I am happy to meet new people.

Have a nice day :)

I'm new here to, so please forgive the directions. There's a cheaper gym, that a few of my co-workers go to, behind Tamimi. I'm not sure of the street name, but it's a 20 minute walk from where I live, which is very near 18th street and the corniche. Perhaps you can use google maps to find the Tamimi. It's right behind it.

wavelength wrote:

I'm new here to, so please forgive the directions. There's a cheaper gym, that a few of my co-workers go to, behind Tamimi. I'm not sure of the street name, but it's a 20 minute walk from where I live, which is very near 18th street and the corniche. Perhaps you can use google maps to find the Tamimi. It's right behind it.

zanoo is in Houfaf and you are in Dammam ? make sure you both are in same city to guide each other :dumbom:

:dumbom:

I LOVE this emoticon

Yes, I am in Hofuf (no corniche here)

:lol::joking:

zanoo wrote:

:dumbom:

I LOVE this emoticon

Yes, I am in Hofuf (no corniche here)

Hi - are you still in Al Ahsa?