English speakers in South France

Hello!
I am trying to relocate to South France.  I am from the US and i will moving around the Toulon area. Are there any close English speaks in the area? I would like to have discussions!

French people mostly are bad at speaking english... good luck!

hello Miss Atlanta,
I am a French woman who has lived in the US and I am now back home since last week and I am bored to death here!!
I am about to try my luck at the French Riviera because I am in the north close to Normandy and it is too cold and wet for my taste here:(
I just left Hawaii and tropical weather last week....but no work there for a white girl like me...
Are you moving to Toulon for work?
Let me know if you need help...I have a whattsapp number, it is free to text me then...
Have a nice day/evening
Nathalie

Why not say "english speakin people are bad a french"...we the ones been in europe, is not them in our countries....here people speak french, this s france, none got obligation neither s mandatory to speak english....

Wow! Nathalie - Hawaii sounds amazing!  How long were you there? I would really like to visit Hawaii someday.

I am in the north Boulogne sur mer, its on the coast, very pretty and everything is in walking distance.** regards Steve

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : please post in the housing section

i am situated in the South of France. Singaporean here. =)

In the Dordogne area there a lot of people from the UK, same here in Bordeaux...

ah i see..
thanks for your kind reply..
I passed by that area while getting to Limoges.. I am near Cannes here.. =)

English is my first language. I am new in toulon, france i will b happy meeting  other english speakers here in toulon.

I may be late for an answer, but I'm in the Toulon area and I'm looking for native English speakers, so....

Hello, yes i live in toulon and speak english as well. I will be glad to get in contact with an English speaker as well. Thanks

Nice day.

Hey all,
Anybody in Nice are looking for English speaker... Let me know, am all yours)