A cheap flight from HCMC to Malaysia

Hi guys,

I'm french and planning a trip to Malaysia for 9 days around the 11th of July. I check Air Asia cause it seems it was the most popular company. When I do a booking to Kuala Lumpur on their website for 1 person it says 113$ but when i try to book for 2 the price goes up to 300$. I really try to understand... I wonder if i can have cheapest tickets anyway.

Another question : For those who have make it, do you have tips for nice places / cities to visit in Malaysia ?

Thanks a lot.

Hello denfu

Since your final destination is Malaysia, please note that your thread has been moved to the Malaysia forum for members here to help you best.

Regards
Kenjee

Be careful when you book Air Asia online, they add insurance, baggage charge, food, seat selection charge. You have to watch the screen and delete items you dont want.

Watch the site several times a day as prices change.

I went from Penang to Sai Gon recently it was about US60 each way. Kuala Lumpur would be a higher charge.

There is much to see in KL but too long for me to write it out. There are several tourism websites which explain what to see. Just google them. A GPS would be helpful since you dont know your way around. Free maps are available online. I use  http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=5/51.495/-0.088