Family staying in Kuwait while i am in UAE? Possible?

Hi,

Is it possible to leave my family in Kuwait on a tourist visa while i serve my notice period in UAE to allow them to catch the school opening this September? Please note that they are all my dependents in UAE visa.

Appreciate your inputs.

Thanks.

well that depends; are the eligible for tourist visas here in Kuwait? have your children been accepted into a school? has your job arranged your accomodation?

we'd need a little bit more info before giving you a proper response ;)

@Legacy; I will arrange their accomodation when we arrive as tourist visa(taking visa upon arrival by means of my Engineer profession in UAE visa).I will have to leave them and go back to Kuwait to complete my notice period. I am the sponsor since they are my dependents in our UAE visa. They already got accepted in a school there in Kuwait. My intention is for my children to catch the school opening in Kuwait. Now, this is my confusion, say i will get my Kuwait visa by middle of August(as per agency), so this time i am entering Kuwait on a Kuwait visa, after the 3 months tourist visa expires for my family and they have to exit back to Philippines, is there going to be any issue in immigration in Kuwait because as their sponsor on the first entry as tourist my UAE visa by that time is cancelled.

I hope you get the scenario and if you can comment.

Im sorry i will go back to UAE not Kuwait as mentioned in my earlier reply to serve my notice period.

if your children got accepted into school, they're residency is not an issue - what will happen is you will come here and through your visit visa obtain an apartment lease, you can show them your contract as a gesture of good faith, but i know some people that got it with just their visit visas.

they will remain in Kuwait, so long as their visit visas are valid, until such time that they are not.

by that time, you will have secured your residency, and you can apply for an extension to their visit visas (i believe - dont quote me on that, be sure to recheck with your company's mandoub i.e. messenger or govt. services dept), by which time they will have to yes travel back to the philippines to process their family residency, i believe they need to undergo tests there and come here to kuwait, then redo the same tests to confirm the results.